Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dear sweet Lorelei,



My Lorelei IS such a sweet girl who truly cares about other people. She like her brother, who is handsome, is SO beautiful! She is one of the friendliest girls I know and always wants others to be happy. She is more than just a help to me, she is my helper. She's happy to help others and is so good at it.



She is creative and imaginative, and talented in so many ways. One of her talents is making friends. She is not so shy like I was at her age. She is confident in who she is and in what's right and wrong. She is a good example to all around her and makes me want to be worthy to be her mother. She loves to sing and dance and spend time with you. She is an accomplished reader (especially for a girl just finishing up kindergarden). Even before she could even tell you her letters she had a great love for books. She would sit down for lengthy times and page through books as if she was reading. She'd even lick her finger as she turned the page.



Her smiles always comes from her eyes, and sometimes seems plastered there. She is just such a joyful and happy character. I love to be around her and am blessed to be her mother. I hope and pray that she and I will always be close like we are now. She sure loves her family and has no trouble telling us so.

Thanks Lorelei for being who you are and for all that you do. I love you sweet girl!

1 comment:

nimbus said...

A wonderful tribute for a wonderful and super girl. Ditto.