Thursday, June 4, 2009

Here are some more things I've worked on recently. I made the mustache and smile for a school performance Joe had. He actually didn't wear these, but 2 other classmates did. I didn't get a photo of his costume yet, but imagine an afro wig, oversized glasses, and fur on his arms and legs, and you've got it. Another baby means another baby blanket and burp cloth set. The spool family is OUR family and they were another birthday present for Gigi. They were intended to go with the fabric house I made for her at Christmas time. She likes to set up the Princess & the Pea set with this one and then they play together. They have sleep overs and play hie and seek. One time the princess shared her mattresses with all the girls and I asked where the boys were sleeping. They were in the drawer. I laughed out loud. I'm really glad my kids like the things I make. I made the twirl skirts out of extra fabric I had from Easter dresses a few years ago. And the ribbons are dancing rings that I made for Gigi's Easter basket. The photos of the van just cracked me up. Gretchen is so funny when she plays. I mean how many people can she fit in there? I love the men jutting out of the windows. Are they trying to escape?









5 comments:

Courtney said...

I love that house - I'd play with that house and dolls that look like our family, not Elin - ME!

David and Shelly said...

Wow, Tana, you never cease to amaze me. Most creative, most inspired!

monica said...

Tana, What in the Heck! You are amazing! I love everything you make. It's so professional. Honestly, I don't know why Pottery Barn Kids isn't beating down your door to put you on their design team.

marissa said...

this is seriously cute overload, the mustache and teeth are hysterical, i've had one of those houses cut out for a couple months I guess I should put it together, yours is SO cute

The Mortensens said...

Tana, wow you are so talented! We've been talking and thinking about Halloween already.... so I'LL be knocking down your door! :) We miss all our MN friends, as well as MN! Glad to see things are going good for you.