Saturday, May 9, 2009

What do you call it when everyone around you is having a baby?

Time to make some presents!
I have been sewing lots of baby blankets this last month. I have only given 3 away so far, but I'm sewing all the flannel material I have up to be ready for more. I also need to get my etsy shop up and running and maybe make a little side money with all these things too. Anyway, I've had fun with these ones and my new machine has an alphabet in it, so I've been able to put the baby's names and birthdays on them. Some of the fabric I've used and love make it hard to see, but The Mom still knows it's there. I forgot to take pictures of the first one I handed out, but that's OK. I'll put a picture up of the mass (20 or so) more blankets that I'm almost done with. I just have to put the decorative stich on them. I gave them one oversized receiving blanket and a matching burp cloth or two depending on how much of the fabric was left.




2 comments:

The Osborne Family said...

Do you need David's back so you can take a picture? I love it!!!

Kelltie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blanket you made for Dane! Thank you so much! You have a talent for picking cute material and making adorable things!