Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stuff

Sometimes I get down on myself when I look at all the things I want and intend to make. There just isn't enough time. I don't think my list of things to make will ever be complete with how quickly I add stuff to it. Well, I'm going to instead make a list of things I complete in '09. I may not get them on the blog right away, but I hope that this will help me feel better about actually getting stuff done. It really does happen.
Here is one of the first things I worked on this year. It's been (with many others) in the back of my mind for a while, but it finished it in January. First I cropped it, turned it B & W then played with the contrast and brightness. I printed it on colored card stock. I bought a frame from IKEA for $10 and there ya go.




3 comments:

Bridget said...

You are so creative! I love these pictures and the puppet theater. I'm always impressed by the fun things you do!

David and Shelly said...

I just love that idea!! Gonna have to steal it. I second the puppet theater! We love puppets at our house too. And the fortune/love cookies, another winner!
You're kids are lucky to have a mom like you.

monica said...

This is such a awesome idea! I just told Hans that your right brain is so amazing, it's just buzzing with creativity!