Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring? and Toddler power struggles

We had a beautiful and fun day last Saturday in the warmth and sun. Logan & Liam were at G&G Larsen's, and we wanted to play. So we all went to the park. We had so much fun. I also have a new respect for mothers of multiples. It's tough to keep up with 2 active toddlers. They are lucky to have 2 great parents. Between Grandma L & I we did fine, but Lor & Joe did well taking care of themselves.









I had to laugh at several power struggles between my Gigi and her very boyish cousins. Most of the time I took pictures instead of intervening. While Gretchen does try to fit in with and stuggle for equality with her sibling, most of the time she is left to her own self, and things are handled with the intellect of a 7 & 5 year old. She didn't know what to do when she was faced with 2 competing toddlers.


1 comment:

Mimi said...

I met L&L in nursery.