Friday, March 27, 2009

Gigi's Quilt

I started this project over over a year ago. It's not that it's a particularly difficult quilt, it's just that I keep getting busy with other things. Well, I must say I'm glad to be completing more projects these days. This one IS done, but I don't have a completed picture of it yet. I have made a tied, fluffy comforter for each of my kids now, and I kind of wish that I did this one in more of a traditional quilt way (with thin batting and "quilting"). But I do plan on making each of them a thin quilt too. probably when they get too cool for their blankets that I made previously. I need to start practicing my machine quilting, so I can be confident when I do get around to it. Anyway, here it is on the quilting frame that I borrowed from a friend (thanks Renae).

2 comments:

Renae said...

Looks really cute.
Can't wait to see it entirely completed.

Mimi said...

wonderful colors!