Friday, November 14, 2008

Potty training

Whenever Gretchen sees a pair of Lorelei's panties she steals them and runs away to put them on. It cracks me up. We are starting the whole potty training thing, but I look forward to it much in the same way as I look forward to teaching teenagers how to drive. I DON'T! She has gone potty once in the toilet, and has sat on it a thousand times. I need to give her consistency. Anyway, this is one of the times she was found wearing her sisters unders. (Or as Braden calls them, Tuesdays). She does seam pretty excited about the whole thing. Maybe i should find some undies for her baby dolls.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I have zero advice. On christmas eve Evey just decided to not pee in her diapers anymore and voila. I have asked her "why", "tell me what make you do this"! but nothing. little stinkers.