Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thompson Campout '08

Camping is a family tradition for the Thompsons (moms family). Aunties are a favorite as well as cousins and Grams & Gramps (and this year Andrew & Brandons dogs). This time Kirstin's lap was again chosen as a favorite. But I don't know if it's built for 3 toddlers. This is what Gigi looks like as she paws me wanting to be picked up.



It's always fun when the sun goes down. The bon fire starts and the marionettes come out and the sparklers. You get the idea. I mean the daytime is filled with washu tournaments, and walks to the petting zoo, swimming,and giant bubbles. (you'll have to look on my parents bolg for those. I didn't always have my camera out to capture those moments.





Gretchen got lots of rides in the stroller. Sometimes she even sat in her cousins strollers or they would take turns pushing each other around.


The kids liked the park that was right across from out site. Their bigger cousins would come over and take them to play. They had a blast. THey probably spent half of their time awake over there.




3 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

Wow - I've never thought of marionettes as a camping supply before. Fun!

aaron and erin kusch said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. How is the new house? How are you surviving?

monica said...

GiGi is just lovely!